COVID-19 advice and support for healthcare professionals in Leeds.
- COVID-19 Support for Professionals
- Education and training
- Services and referrals
- Medicines management
Please see the links below to some other useful national documents, policies and information:
- Ambitions for Palliative and End of Life Care 2021-2026
- Local Government Association - End of Life Care Guide for Councils
- A Multi-Faith Resource for Healthcare Staff - NHS Scotland
- End of Life Care in the NHS Long Term Plan - NHS London Clinical Networks
- Department of Health - Our Commitment for End of Life Care
Supportive and Palliative Care Indicators Tool
Hospice UK – Care After Death Guidance
Care after death covers many different aspects of care including ensuring timely verification of death, as well as other related issues such as respecting people’s cultural and religious wishes after death, preparing the deceased for viewing and facilitating people’s wishes for organ donation. Hospice UK has developed this guidance for staff involved in care after death, including an extensive care after death guide, as well as guidance on registered nurse verification of expected death, and a competency assessment tool.